IBC Construction Services
offers a fully integrated management platform responsible for the coordination of teams of architects, engineers, and contractors through all phases of the construction process including planning, entitlement, design and development.
Building upon IBC Holdings’ reputation as a leader in the commercial/industrial real estate community, IBC Construction Services seeks to maintain the highest levels of integrity and professionalism with our contractors, consultants, brokers and customer/tenants. A seamless environment between Acquisition, Leasing, Construction and Property Management aligns the efforts of the entire team, allowing IBC Holdings to deliver high quality, cost effective projects and position its portfolio of properties as “Best in Class.”
Sustainable Design (LEED/Energy Star Building Improvements) –
- Assess project assumptions and expectations – holding period, minimize expense, maximize income, and enhance property value.
- Identify and refine construction and development costs for enhanced proforma precision.
- Assist in crafting detailed Lease Exhibits for construction-related improvements.
- Produce complete and detailed construction documents.
- Coordinate closely with property management regarding the turnover of premises, warranty and maintenance documents, leaving no outstanding issues that may negatively impact tenant’s perception.
- Seek feedback from customers/tenants regarding their experience during the design and construction process.
- Provide IT/Data upgrades, a competitive market advantage that allows IBC Holdings’ properties to provide this element of our service offering in accordance with current technological requirements.
- Work with local energy providers and third party consultants to improve energy and water performance while maximizing opportunities for rebates and incentives.
IBC Construction Services works to reduce operating costs and improve energy and water performance by introducing Green Technologies during the construction and/or redevelopment process, including:
- Lighting Retrofits & Controls Upgrades
- Building Systems Management
- Energy Audits and Retro-Commissioning
- Daylight Harvesting
- Low Water Usage Plumbing Fixtures
- Low Maintenance/Low Water Usage Landscaping
- PV Solar
Whether it’s repositioning an existing facility, a ground up development of a new asset or completing a new customer/tenant space, “The Most Important Thing We Build Is TRUST!